Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horny but shy wife

Likes (Received)
    Horny but shy wife

Hi everybody, below is my secretly taken pics of my wife. She can be real horny but still dare not try try anything too wild. Occasionally when she is damn horny, she will imagine being bang non- stop by 10 guys. I'm not sure how to get her started to experience the real stuffs.

Likes (Received)
    Re: Horny but shy wife

Hi there

I had the same problem with my wife, then one day out of the blue we went out had a few drinks, meet up with anther guy and had a great MMF 3 some, was the best time we have ever had, maybe this is what your wife needs

Willing to help if you like

I am Andy

cheers and have a great day

3. Likes femmefabulous, Glasgow982000 liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Richard,

I do not know what is the best suggestion though. However, I think everything starts from friends. You can join in the weekly gathering and there are experienced couples that might be able to share more with both you and your wife.

For all you know, she'll be ready in no time. If not, it won't hurt having more friends right?

clubbing

Perfect Shape

Likes (Received)

Bro I share the same situation as u... Though my wife and I have our own FB secretly... She ain't as frees loving and open as compared to my FB. Am also seeking ways to enlighten her. My FB is a bit more willing to explore but she need time to loosen up I guess.

6. Likes Glasgow982000 liked this post
    The Supreme

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Hmmm, because we girls think too much.

We scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. that its a path of no return

8. Likes moomoo liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Malaysia

Quote Originally Posted by MdmVodka View Post

I have to agree with MV I remembers being in that stage not too long ago

Shirley

Perfect Shape

Likes (Received)

True... I agree ... But I guess it's good that gals think a lot ... It's why gals always re sweet no matter who they re cox they look into little details.

11. Likes simply69happy liked this post
    Perfect Shape

Likes (Received)

Red face Re: Horny but shy wife

What is that path of no return mdm vodka? I'm a bit lost...

Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    IT SEEM ALL PHOTOS ARE GONE AND NOT ABLE TO SEE...PLS CHECK..T.Q.

The Supreme

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post

You see, once you started this, normal sex may be boring to you...

In long run, will you still see yourself doing this?

And you will start to crave more, and want more.. to the point that, maybe even swinging isnt anything kinky to you anymore.

Perfect Shape

Likes (Received)

Smile Re: Horny but shy wife

You see, once you started this, normal sex may be boring to you...

In long run, will you still see yourself doing this?

And you will start to crave more, and want more.. to the point that, maybe even swinging isnt anything kinky to you anymore.
    I get it mv... Guess u re right... Coz normal sex has just become monotonous... And yes theirs keeps wandering deeper and further ... Though have not been into swinging just yet. And I guess sometimes it can go on and on the secret desires of one's mind! Thanks mv for explaining

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

wow so does normal sex sounds boring to you now?

Perfect Shape

Likes (Received)

Ya man... Boring! Tell me about it... It's not even happening!

Perfect Shape

Likes (Received)

Am with you Mdm Vodka .. after crossing that forbidden barrier in 2007 ..I have a hard time trying to return ..but whats out there is just too kinky and normal sex dun interest me anymore... just wanting to explore and be explore more and more ..

19. Likes VINVYNV liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Our personal experience is that she is very conservative in sex before we met. To a large extent, she still is even today.

Really by chance, we stumbled on this "chastity" lifestyle and we started to play kinkier games in private. Over time she agreed to meet with another guy for dinner together, and to our surprise, she agreed to an MMF (or really just MF with me watching since I was caged up the whole session) that night.

She did not really like that encounter eventually for a few reasons, and I had initially thought that this fantasy is tried once and over.

Some time later, she told me that she doesn't like my choice of men. I then suggested maybe she can "hunt" for her own potential mates on WeChat, which she has done over the last two months. Just recently, she took the first step in meeting two of them on separate occasions. One of them is turning out to be quite "sticky" and wants to be her "boyfriend", and another was a ONS after lunch. Like what @MdmVodka said, it can be a scary path of no return for she seems to be enjoying it more and more now. Luckily for us, we still have wonderful sex after each encounter she has, and we have been much closer together. She's even admitted yesterday that I'm more attentive and sweeter to her now, which she likes. So I suppose she will continue taking that route.

We also have a very open relationship, no secrets between us, and she lets me see the chats that she's having with her friends everyday. If some parts of the chat makes me uncomfortable, I bring it up to her and she explains the context to me.

To each their own, but what has seemed to work is really to talk about why you have this fantasy / desire. Mutual reassurance seems to be very important too.

Just my 2c worth.

21. Likes femmefabulous, Skyde liked this post
    Likes (Received)

not all bf or husband will be so open minded like you guys here.

23. Likes jason12play liked this post
    Likes (Received)

yes… u r very lucky. no many husband and wife is adventurous enough and so open.

25. Likes jason12play liked this post
    Likes (Received)

Wow,

Wished mine was willing to choose her own type of guys. Things have been damn boring..

Likes (Received)

Bro just let nature take it place. If your wife have a great chemistry with the male, she will definitely join you and him in 3some MMF. Cheer!!!!

The Supreme

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by SG_BirdLocked View Post
    Our personal experience is that she is very conservative in sex before we met. To a large extent, she still is even today.

Really by chance, we stumbled on this "chastity" lifestyle and we started to play kinkier games in private. Over time she agreed to meet with another guy for dinner together, and to our surprise, she agreed to an MMF (or really just MF with me watching since I was caged up the whole session) that night.

She did not really like that encounter eventually for a few reasons, and I had initially thought that this fantasy is tried once and over.

Some time later, she told me that she doesn't like my choice of men. I then suggested maybe she can "hunt" for her own potential mates on WeChat, which she has done over the last two months. Just recently, she took the first step in meeting two of them on separate occasions. One of them is turning out to be quite "sticky" and wants to be her "boyfriend", and another was a ONS after lunch. Like what @MdmVodka said, it can be a scary path of no return for she seems to be enjoying it more and more now. Luckily for us, we still have wonderful sex after each encounter she has, and we have been much closer together. She's even admitted yesterday that I'm more attentive and sweeter to her now, which she likes. So I suppose she will continue taking that route.

We also have a very open relationship, no secrets between us, and she lets me see the chats that she's having with her friends everyday. If some parts of the chat makes me uncomfortable, I bring it up to her and she explains the context to me.

To each their own, but what has seemed to work is really to talk about why you have this fantasy / desire. Mutual reassurance seems to be very important too.

Just my 2c worth.

Nice bro, we are alike. I think it oni work when you know how to separate between sex & love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast