Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1
    Me A Potato

    Richard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Posts
    1
    Likes (Received)
    11

    Horny but shy wife

    Hi everybody, below is my secretly taken pics of my wife. She can be real horny but still dare not try try anything too wild. Occasionally when she is damn horny, she will imagine being bang non- stop by 10 guys. I'm not sure how to get her started to experience the real stuffs.




  2. #2
    Me A Potato

    andrews1970's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Posts
    1
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Hi there

    I had the same problem with my wife, then one day out of the blue we went out had a few drinks, meet up with anther guy and had a great MMF 3 some, was the best time we have ever had, maybe this is what your wife needs

    Willing to help if you like

    I am Andy

    cheers and have a great day

  3. Likes femmefabulous, Glasgow982000 liked this post
  4. #3
    Perfect Shape

    clubbing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    86
    Likes (Received)
    12

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Hi Richard,

    I do not know what is the best suggestion though. However, I think everything starts from friends. You can join in the weekly gathering and there are experienced couples that might be able to share more with both you and your wife.

    For all you know, she'll be ready in no time. If not, it won't hurt having more friends right?

    clubbing

  5. #4
    Perfect Shape

    Roy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Bro I share the same situation as u... Though my wife and I have our own FB secretly... She ain't as frees loving and open as compared to my FB. Am also seeking ways to enlighten her. My FB is a bit more willing to explore but she need time to loosen up I guess.

  6. Likes Glasgow982000 liked this post
  7. #5
    The Supreme

    MdmVodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender:
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,139
    Likes (Received)
    739

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Hmmm, because we girls think too much.

    We scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. that its a path of no return

  8. Likes moomoo liked this post
  9. #6

    funplaypartners's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender:
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    263
    Likes (Received)
    833

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Quote Originally Posted by MdmVodka View Post
    Hmmm, because we girls think too much.

    We scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. that its a path of no return


    I have to agree with MV I remembers being in that stage not too long ago

    Shirley

  10. #7
    Perfect Shape

    Roy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    True... I agree ... But I guess it's good that gals think a lot ... It's why gals always re sweet no matter who they re cox they look into little details.

  11. Likes simply69happy liked this post
  12. #8
    Perfect Shape

    Roy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Red face Re: Horny but shy wife

    Quote Originally Posted by MdmVodka View Post
    Hmmm, because we girls think too much.

    We scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. that its a path of no return
    What is that path of no return mdm vodka? I'm a bit lost...

  13. #9
    Me A Potato

    lickergan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    8
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    What is that path of no return mdm vodka? I'm a bit lost...
    IT SEEM ALL PHOTOS ARE GONE AND NOT ABLE TO SEE...PLS CHECK..T.Q.

  14. #10
    The Supreme

    MdmVodka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender:
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,139
    Likes (Received)
    739

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    What is that path of no return mdm vodka? I'm a bit lost...

    You see, once you started this, normal sex may be boring to you...

    In long run, will you still see yourself doing this?

    And you will start to crave more, and want more.. to the point that, maybe even swinging isnt anything kinky to you anymore.

  15. #11
    Perfect Shape

    Roy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Smile Re: Horny but shy wife

    Quote Originally Posted by MdmVodka View Post
    You see, once you started this, normal sex may be boring to you...

    In long run, will you still see yourself doing this?

    And you will start to crave more, and want more.. to the point that, maybe even swinging isnt anything kinky to you anymore.
    I get it mv... Guess u re right... Coz normal sex has just become monotonous... And yes theirs keeps wandering deeper and further ... Though have not been into swinging just yet. And I guess sometimes it can go on and on the secret desires of one's mind! Thanks mv for explaining

  16. #12
    Still A Potato

    heypi's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender:
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    15
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    wow so does normal sex sounds boring to you now?

  17. #13
    Perfect Shape

    Roy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    72
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Ya man... Boring! Tell me about it... It's not even happening!

  18. #14

    zeanniezhon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender:
    Posts
    63
    Likes (Received)
    495

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Am with you Mdm Vodka .. after crossing that forbidden barrier in 2007 ..I have a hard time trying to return ..but whats out there is just too kinky and normal sex dun interest me anymore... just wanting to explore and be explore more and more ..

  19. Likes VINVYNV liked this post
  20. #15

    SG_BirdLocked's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender:
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    69
    Likes (Received)
    58

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Our personal experience is that she is very conservative in sex before we met. To a large extent, she still is even today.

    Really by chance, we stumbled on this "chastity" lifestyle and we started to play kinkier games in private. Over time she agreed to meet with another guy for dinner together, and to our surprise, she agreed to an MMF (or really just MF with me watching since I was caged up the whole session) that night.

    She did not really like that encounter eventually for a few reasons, and I had initially thought that this fantasy is tried once and over.

    Some time later, she told me that she doesn't like my choice of men. I then suggested maybe she can "hunt" for her own potential mates on WeChat, which she has done over the last two months. Just recently, she took the first step in meeting two of them on separate occasions. One of them is turning out to be quite "sticky" and wants to be her "boyfriend", and another was a ONS after lunch. Like what @MdmVodka said, it can be a scary path of no return for she seems to be enjoying it more and more now. Luckily for us, we still have wonderful sex after each encounter she has, and we have been much closer together. She's even admitted yesterday that I'm more attentive and sweeter to her now, which she likes. So I suppose she will continue taking that route.

    We also have a very open relationship, no secrets between us, and she lets me see the chats that she's having with her friends everyday. If some parts of the chat makes me uncomfortable, I bring it up to her and she explains the context to me.

    To each their own, but what has seemed to work is really to talk about why you have this fantasy / desire. Mutual reassurance seems to be very important too.

    Just my 2c worth.

  21. Likes femmefabulous, Skyde liked this post
  22. #16
    Me A Potato

    jasminee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender:
    Posts
    1
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    not all bf or husband will be so open minded like you guys here.

  23. Likes jason12play liked this post
  24. #17
    Me A Potato

    acurious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender:
    Posts
    1
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    yes… u r very lucky. no many husband and wife is adventurous enough and so open.

  25. Likes jason12play liked this post
  26. #18
    Me A Potato

    plapse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Wow,

    Wished mine was willing to choose her own type of guys. Things have been damn boring..

  27. #19
    Not So Ordinary

    swingingcplsg's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender:
    Posts
    33
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Bro just let nature take it place. If your wife have a great chemistry with the male, she will definitely join you and him in 3some MMF. Cheer!!!!

  28. #20

    MrGothem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender:
    Country
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,670
    Likes (Received)
    1047

    Re: Horny but shy wife

    Quote Originally Posted by SG_BirdLocked View Post
    Our personal experience is that she is very conservative in sex before we met. To a large extent, she still is even today.

    Really by chance, we stumbled on this "chastity" lifestyle and we started to play kinkier games in private. Over time she agreed to meet with another guy for dinner together, and to our surprise, she agreed to an MMF (or really just MF with me watching since I was caged up the whole session) that night.

    She did not really like that encounter eventually for a few reasons, and I had initially thought that this fantasy is tried once and over.

    Some time later, she told me that she doesn't like my choice of men. I then suggested maybe she can "hunt" for her own potential mates on WeChat, which she has done over the last two months. Just recently, she took the first step in meeting two of them on separate occasions. One of them is turning out to be quite "sticky" and wants to be her "boyfriend", and another was a ONS after lunch. Like what @MdmVodka said, it can be a scary path of no return for she seems to be enjoying it more and more now. Luckily for us, we still have wonderful sex after each encounter she has, and we have been much closer together. She's even admitted yesterday that I'm more attentive and sweeter to her now, which she likes. So I suppose she will continue taking that route.

    We also have a very open relationship, no secrets between us, and she lets me see the chats that she's having with her friends everyday. If some parts of the chat makes me uncomfortable, I bring it up to her and she explains the context to me.

    To each their own, but what has seemed to work is really to talk about why you have this fantasy / desire. Mutual reassurance seems to be very important too.

    Just my 2c worth.

    Nice bro, we are alike. I think it oni work when you know how to separate between sex & love.
    男人的心很好动
    没把握别跟他走

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •