Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Our First Same Room Sex Turned Into A Full Swap!

Likes (Received)

Our First Same Room Sex Turned Into A Full Swap!

1st Dec 2012 is probably the best day of my life. It was my wife's birthday n we met up with a couple from SG, Jo n Sa (names edited for privacy), for our first swinging encounter, mainly a same room sex n possibly soft swing. We also planned to try a double penetration on both our wives, though Sa had insisted that we guys wear condoms if we are to try DP or full swap.

Jo is 31 n Sa is 25. We went for a drink after meeting at JB n surprisingly, my wife Nit n Sa seemed to bond very well. After the drinks we went back to our hotel room n started playing some games which included naughty acts n drinking shots as "punishments". We were all in a "high" mood. Some of the acts included my wife revealing half her dress, Sa taking off her panties, Jo doing a monkey dance, me n Sa doing a couple sexy dance, etc. (she even felt n touched my penis through my jeans discreetly as she moved near to dance with me!)

At the end-game, Jo wanted our wives to touch each other n i am to touch both of them. Hence our swinging began. They were both horny, fingering each other n moaning. To be honest i was pretty surprised n amused at the sight of seeing my wife with another woman, both looking beautifully sexy n semi-naked, touching each other.

We all proceeded to strip naked n our wives started to blow us hungrily. i asked my wife if she is able to blow Jo's. She replied saying she would if Sa will blow mine. Sa agreed n started to give me a wonderful blowjob on the sofa while my wife serviced Jo on the carpeted floor. I saw my wife locked in a 69 position n i felt both amused yet a bit jealous. i held Sa's hand n led her to the floor as well intending for a 69 but what she did stunned me. She attempted to place my penis into her before we put on any condoms!

I was kind of shocked n speechless for a moment, then Jo saw what happened n reminded me that we have to seek each other's permission first before doing anything. i asked my wife if she would have sex with Jo. Again she replied she could if Sa could. Feeling challenged, Sa agreed after a short awkward pause. Sa proceeded to take hold of my penis n enter her. She was good, though not as good as my wife, n she moaned n squeezed me tightly. It was really enjoyable as she was all wet for me while i moved in her n felt her warm flesh brush against my penis.

I turned my head n saw Jo on my wife. In fact, i could see his penis clearly in Nit. Maybe i was uneasy since this IS our first time, because i pictured the moaning looks on my wife's face n imagined her enjoying it, thus i shifted into a comfortable position with Sa so i couldn't get the full view of Jo in my wife. I could feel Sa's lips on my neck, licking my left ear n cheek with her sensual tongue, while we were onto each other like two sex-starved cannibals. i licked her back as well but we knew the rules. No kissing or cuming into each other's wife.

After 10-15mins i mounted her from behind n she pushed against me. i felt that i am about to cum soon, n i asked to finish in my wife. My wife came to me n hugged me tightly as i shot a load-full of sperms into her. After washing up, i asked her to blow Jo n help him to cum too. Jo probably drank too much n could not get a full erection. i switched between fingering my wife n Sa, while i licked then n pushed my tongue into them.

After awhile Jo said that he could not cum so we all agreed to sleep since it was already 3am. However, we heard Sa moaning softly while we were on our beds n i realized that Sa desired for more. My wife asked to help Jo to finish because it is unfair to Jo if he did not cum n we agreed to share their bed. My wife blowed Jo while Sa kissed him n i licked my wife while touching Sa. Again i switched between licking my wife n Sa.

Jo proceed to do my wife again from behind while i eat Sa with greed. She must have felt very good because she kept moaning in pleasure as she held my hands tightly n clasped my head in between her moist thighs. About 10mins later, she sat up to blow me with a vengeance! She was very wet for me! i became hard again n i push her onto her back while she held my penis n slide it into her, feeling her hot flesh as i penetrated her. She cling onto me tightly as we moved our bodies in unison.

My wife probably wanted Jo to cum fast so she moaned constantly. Sa heard my wife's moans n probably got jealous because she started to moan loudly as well. This caused my wife to moan even louder. Being our first full swap, both were probably slightly jealous of each other making love with their husbands, but i felt very good n excited watching them moaning side by side. i penetrated Sa harder, pushing my penis as deeply as i could into her n savoring every moment of it. Jo finally cum so he took out from my wife n shot his sperms onto the bed. i stopped as soon as Jo came, even though i wanted to continue n i could sense that Sa felt the same way.

Jo n Sa sat in the living room as Jo was feeling exhausted but Sa used her foot to touch my penis through my underwear then used her fingers to stroke my thigh while she fingered herself at the same time. i knew she wanted more. But it was morning n my wife was in the room. Jo was tired n i would be betraying my wife if i do Sa there n then, so i left the living room n went into the room to hug my wife instead.

All in all, what happened today was a totally mind-blowing experience for me. i was amused to see my wife Nit n Sa fingering n kissing each other. Most of all i was extremely surprised yet sexually fulfilled that our same room sex turned out to be a full swap! It felt good having sex my friend's wife n i am sure my friend felt the same way too, but honestly i was both sexually excited n somewhat jealous when i recalled the image of Jo having sex with my wife too. i will never forget this night as we exchanged wives for full swap.

2. Likes wassup08, manhattan liked this post
    OldCucumber

Smile Re: Our First Same Room Sex Turned Into A Full Swap!

Thanks for sharing your experience bro! It's great how you included how you felt at some of the crucial moments. Lovely post! Hohohoho!

4. Likes Glasgow982000 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Re: Our First Same Room Sex Turned Into A Full Swap!

Trust is the main aspect of the game. Good post!

Likes (Received)

Quick question: was this fabulous session protected in the end? Condoms and all??

Colourblind f

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

From the above mentioned FR .. it does give us the impression that after the pause of asking permission, you folks went full ahead without condoms being used although cumming was done on the outside.

Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsender View Post
    From the above mentioned FR .. it does give us the impression that after the pause of asking permission, you folks went full ahead without condoms being used although cumming was done on the outside.
    Here is one who reads n thinks rationally lol xD

Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathsender View Post
    Using condom not safe too for gangbang. Must change it when swapping partners.
    To see all kinds of little tricks and tips
    with Shawna demonstrating on live girls,
    GOTO 2 Girls Teach Sex

Likes (Received)

i totally agree with Smay. condoms must be used when swapping with multiple partners or gangbang. we took the liberty of not using condoms with this couple after certain considerations such as 1. they are married n have 2 lovely children whom we had seen n chatted with, 2. this is their first time too n 3. they r in their mid 20's n early 30's, not too old enough to be a very experienced couple.

i admit that liquor may have affected us slightly but overall we all felt safe n comfortable with each other so the issue of condoms was not brought up since both wives didn't ask about it. besides, we had agreed to swing only with the other couple.

P.S. they will be meeting us again on the 23rd hehe :P

Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by smay View Post
    Using condom not safe too for gangbang. Must change it when swapping partners.
    i totally agree with Smay. condoms must be used when swapping with multiple partners or gangbang. we took the liberty of not using condoms with this couple after certain considerations such as 1. they are married n have 2 lovely children whom we had seen n chatted with, 2. this is their first time too n 3. they r in their mid 20's n early 30's, not too old enough to be a very experienced couple.

i admit that liquor may have affected us slightly but overall we all felt safe n comfortable with each other so the issue of condoms was not brought up since both wives didn't ask about it. besides, we had agreed to swing only with the other couple.

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Not focusing on the condom part

Great share and its very kinky. Support!
    My friends please pardon me if my posts is not in your favour, They are just my honest POV. Please do not get offended and we will always be friends.

Likes (Received)

great reading.. got fotos to c??

Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy&Charming View Post

But still!!!! Precaution can bring you a long way. The lack of it may bring unnecessary problems Just be careful k?

Colourblind f

Likes (Received)

well if u are refering to unwanted pregnancies (which will indeed be extremely amusing yet frustrating lol), that will hardly happen because both our wives had undergone operations..they cant get pregnant anymore. which is also the reason why we both thought of each other as the perfect couple hehe :P

Likes (Received)

well if u are refering to unwanted pregnancies (which will indeed be extremely amusing yet frustrating lol), that will hardly happen because both our wives had undergone operations..they cant get pregnant anymore. which is also the reason why we both thought of each other as the perfect couple hehe :P
    I mean unwanted STDs

Colourblind f

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Great to know that you both have found a great swinging couple in each other ... although it was quite daring to go bare the first time round ... nevertheless chemistry is the factor here which could explains why some people can click immediately and the other way of hating each other do apply as well...

Just be careful ... unexpected things could happen just like colourblind f was mentioning...

Cheers DS.

Likes (Received)

thks for the sharing. nice story. how about the double penetration part?? keep going!!!

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread