Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: healing a broken heart

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore
    healing a broken heart

Hello..

I just had a really bad break up last week with my ex. Am really struggling to let go while that girl is off with a fling. any advice?

Likes (Received)

Re: healing a broken heart

Quote Originally Posted by apololex View Post
    Hello..

I just had a really bad break up last week with my ex. Am really struggling to let go while that girl is off with a fling. any advice?
    Doesn't get any easier bro. Hang on in there. Even tougher when you know she is with someone else. Its been 2 months for me. Still really painful. Wish I could give you better advice.

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Malaysia

hope its not too late to reply... i was in the same boat as you a couple of months back.. then i started to do things that can distract me.. tried to keep me busy with friends but it didnt workout..i often broke down when im alone.. then i decided to get a new motorcycle (she didnt like me to be around bikes and mix with bikers).. thats when i smiled again.. i've rode thousands of kilometers to awesome places i never been to, met strangers who are now my friends , see wonderful things i never knew existed, and it helped me to ease the pain. I am now smiling and enjoying life again and it feels damn good to be doing things i love than walking thru a lie.

so my advise is, try to keep yourself busy with things u love to do and which u have limited time to do when ur with her. hope this helps. be strong bro. cheers and move on

4. Likes flammez, wuguiii77 liked this post
    Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

Yep, you never know that perhaps there's a suitable girl who does the same hobbies as you if you do not get over it and carry on with life..trying out new stuffs and meeting new people.

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Malaysia

moving on is hard but possible.. but try moving a mountain.. its impossible.. ok just kidding.. cheer up buddy. hope u can find a better someone

7. Likes wuguiii77 liked this post
    MrZYJ

Moving on is a slow process. Mine was a 9 year relationship, towards the later part, suspected something wasn't right but chose to ignore it till the bombshell was dropped. By that time, it was barely salvageable, and even she got pregnant, another bombshell was dropped when it was revealed it might not have been mine anyway.

Things take time.

Live happily the way you want. Only you can control your future. Make the right choices.

9. Likes Hollyoak liked this post

Likes (Received)
    Country
    Singapore

been through it too in 2012
    trying to save the r/s at all costs but impossible as she oreadi wif another guy
    mix around more wif frenz i believe they will try to make time for you if they know wat ur going thru and acc u to move on

Cheers

+ Reply to Thread