Close
Login to Your Account
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

  1. #1
    --santi--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    401
    Likes (Received)
    122
    Gender:

    Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

    Hi Guys,

    Pardon my innocence but I just had my first experience of using the "tantra" chair yesterday and BOY I will not lie, It's the best human invention ever! hehehehe
    Both me and my GF really enjoyed our sessions with it!



    Just sharing... ^.^

  2. Likes cheetah999 liked this post
  3. #2
    cheetah999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    198
    Likes (Received)
    27
    Gender:

    Re: Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

    Nice... Just googled, and it looks very interesting. Where did you try it?

  4. #3
    kinkydick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    234
    Likes (Received)
    93
    Gender:

    Re: Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by --santi-- View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Pardon my innocence but I just had my first experience of using the "tantra" chair yesterday and BOY I will not lie, It's the best human invention ever! hehehehe
    Both me and my GF really enjoyed our sessions with it!



    Just sharing... ^.^
    how much and where did u get it? mind to share a bit more? thanks!

  5. #4
    --santi--'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    401
    Likes (Received)
    122
    Gender:

    Re: Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah999 View Post
    Nice... Just googled, and it looks very interesting. Where did you try it?
    In a motel suite in Manila!

    Quote Originally Posted by kinkydick View Post
    how much and where did u get it? mind to share a bit more? thanks!
    Bro I did not bought it, when we checked-in into the motel suite, its one of the furniture there.

  6. #5
    cheetah999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    198
    Likes (Received)
    27
    Gender:

    Re: Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by --santi-- View Post
    In a motel suite in Manila!



    Bro I did not bought it, when we checked-in into the motel suite, its one of the furniture there.

    Must find whether any hotel in singapore has it....

  7. Likes --santi-- liked this post
  8. #6

    Lu1st75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    738
    Likes (Received)
    40
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender:

    Re: Tantra Chair -> Best Furniture Ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by --santi-- View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Pardon my innocence but I just had my first experience of using the "tantra" chair yesterday and BOY I will not lie, It's the best human invention ever! hehehehe
    Both me and my GF really enjoyed our sessions with it!



    Just sharing... ^.^
    Yup I like this too for my first think is relax chair

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread